Subject: [Leica] Re: BALUG
From: "Peter Choy" <pmcchoy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:01:47 -0800

Northern and Southern Hemisphere divisions of BALUG:

After a lengthy and mysterious selection process, our
leader has finally emerged:  all hail the BALUG chairman!
Congratulations, Pablo.  Next meeting in La Boca?

Pablo, you may check out the members of your new
gang (advise sitting down before viewing) at

    <balug.creativephoto.com>

You'll see that the BALUG group portrait was taken by a
serious photographer not best known for his Leica work.
That's us!

Buenos Aires and Bay Area LUGgers can join up at

Hope to see everybody soon!

rgds
Peter.
In the heart of West Portal