Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: BALUG
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:43:33 -0800

Peter,

thanks for your message.
La Boca ? yeah, that would be really great... some picada with a couple of
balones, or maybe some white wine if weather is hot as today or red wine, or
whatever the members applying to the meeting want. Some cornalitos,
chipirones and lots of others like choripan, maybe someone needs a dose of
cholesterol via asado or chivito... after all, that is one of greatest
things the LUGers do besides chatting Leica, and Leica situations...
Maybe some great Leica Master could direct a sort of photo safari to La
Boca...

I can make some arrangements for lodging, processing and also some journey
to our sister Uruguay. Wonderful country through Leica glasses also.

;-)

- --
Pablo Kolodny
www.pablokolodny.com