Subject: RE: [Leica] 35 Viewfinder Question
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:01:18 -0800

Thanks to all of you who responded with info on the viewfinder question.
I ended up getting a C/V from Stephen Gandy.
I compared a new Leica 28 with the C/V and the C/V felt and looked much
better.
I was tempted by the Contax 21-135 multi finder that I found, and may get
one later.

Jay Burleson
"It is now the moment when by common consent we pause to become conscious
of our national life and to rejoice in it, to recall what our country has
done for
each of us, and to ask ourselves what we can do for our country in return. "
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/