Subject: [Leica] Scanned images for FOM2
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:59:26 +1100

Hi all,
Alastair has called for final selection images to be sent both in hardcopy and digital. Tina has suggested jpegs
around the 25Meg size. My question: If these images are destined to be printed, would they not be better as say
tiffs? I always assumed jpegs have a definite loss of image detail wity respect to printing.
Informed comments/advice would be great before we all set out in the wrong direction.
TIA,
JohnA

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA