Subject: [Leica] SAW 41
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:58:55 +1100

Alexi,
You have my symathy about catching up. I am now two (Ithink!) weeks behind on my PAW. Life must come first
(again, I think!). To use your terminology - Praise: Yes, I like the idea you have captured. The open curiosity of
the boy for the Bhudda.
Smackdowns: Not needed.
Criticisms: Overall image a little busy, but of course you may feel that is necessary for the situation. I would like to
see the shop interior more OOF to concentrate on the boy and statue. I realize I am looking at a two dimensional
representation while you were confronted with the real 3D situation. Maybe the moment was just that. No time to
re-organize! Did you consider stepping into the shop with a W/A at max aperture up close to the subject?
Bottom line: I like it
Cheers,
JohnA

John Amiet