Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted & Tina/ was NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:56:48 +0000

At 05:55 PM 12/14/01 -0800, Andrew Schroter wrote:
>No, Ike and Tina (Turner)

Are you certain you're not talking about Ted Turner and Jane Fonda?  Or is
that Ike Turner and Jane Fonda and Ted and Tina Turner?  And what part in
all this DOES John Smolz play?  Does Greg Maddux use a Noctilux?  What
about Andruw and Chipper Jones, the Activity Twins?

The one time I photographed a Braves game, I only had a Rollei 35 at hand.
Little teeny images on the negs from way up in the stands, but they did
enlarge well.

I am so easily confused these days ...

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315