Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted & Tina/ was NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:13:27 -0800

Marc James Small wrote:

>>> Are you certain you're not talking about Ted Turner and Jane Fonda?  Or
is
> that Ike Turner and Jane Fonda and Ted and Tina Turner?  ??

>>> I am so easily confused these days ...<<<<<<<

Marc mon ami,
At the moment I don't know who the hell I am as I stand here with a Leica in
hand wondering if it's mine, Tina Turners or Ike Grant's or ted Turner's! Or
possibly Tina Manley's or ted Grant's. :-)  Damn you know it's a Friday when
things as crazy as this get going! ;-) And this all happened because I
bought a Noctilux near 30 plus years ago? ;-)
ted,  I think Grant
However, in case I'm not, who am I in case I'm not who I think I am? :-)

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Ted & Tina/ was NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm)