Subject: Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX vs. Canon 50 f1 data
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 09:35:39 -0800

B. D. Wrote:
>>> Wow...So I am to understand that, according to the testing of this
> magazine - which I realize is bench testing, not use under fire - <<<<<

Hi B. D.
Well you know me, I don't pay much attention to that bench test stuff, as it
hasn't got anything to do with the "guts of the content" and that's the only
thing that matters when you're using top end glass of any manufacture.

Unfortunately too many folks get all strung out on test bench numbers of
thingies per whatever, rather than the quality of the content and end up
being very versed in sqigglies, but can't take a picture worth a..."add your
own description here!" :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant