Subject: [Leica] Re: HCB and DDD
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:55:15 -0800

Personally, I think HCB takes himself too seriously and needs to lighten
up. He's got an ego the size of Paris. One the other hand, I actually think
that he and DDD are in cahoots to get more media attention for the book to
promote it.

<<Dave - There are invasions of privacy, and then there are invasions of
privacy. Faces is not a book of 'street' photos of HCB - it is a book of
atrocious snaps by a supposed friend who only had the opportunity to
take the photos because of his special access. On those terms, it is a
gross invasion of privacy, trust, etc. Should it have been published?
Sure, if a tasteless publisher wanted to bring it out. But it is still
an invasion of privacy.>>
- --

<http://tristantom.com/>

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: HCB and DDD)