Subject: [Leica] today's Ballard Street cartoon: good stuff
From: John David Emmett <jemmett@frontier.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:04:21 -0700

Anyone catch Ballard Street today? It had an old guy decked out in full
photo gear, about 8 cameras slung over his shoulder, film and lenses
scattered all over the floor. He's crouching down, shooting low and
wide, next to his wife, who is tryig to read the newspaper in peace.

The caption reads: "Oh, for God's sake, Cliff!"

I was rolling on the floor when I saw it.

jde