Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's PAW 49
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:05:26 +0100

Hi Sonny,

A beautiful scene for sure. I wonder, though, if the picture could not be
enhanced by some cropping on the sides. I understand you want to show the
context, but perhaps cropping off almost to the edge of the door on the
right, and almost to the end of the mailbox on the left would draw the
viewer's attention more strongly to the boy and Santa?

Nathan