Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 49
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:23:46 +0100

Hi Steve,

Thanks! Using Ilford Pan F for this workshop was a bit of an experiment for me,
I have used exclusively Ilford Delta films with the occasional roll of APX25 in
the last several years. But I decided to try one of the slow, "classical"
emulsions again, precisely hoping to achieve the kind of tonality that these
shots have.

Kind regards,
Nathan