Subject: [Leica] "Engagement Photos"--Alternative PAW's, December 8th, 2001
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:28:12 -0500

This week begins my first set of PAW Leica photographs.

Both photographs were taken with a Leica R4 + 50mm f2 Summicron-R lens using
Tri-X. The first picture is entitled "Sexy Sadie" after the Beatles' song
from the White Album. Sarah's nickname is Sukie and Sadie so you can view
this photo over here http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=468476. The
second picture is entitled "Enlightenment" which I thought depicted my
fiancee in deep thought. I enjoy her bemused reaction to my R4 :) This photo
can be seen right here http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=468478.
Critique, condemn, curse but at least respect some good Tri-X Leica
photographs from my batch of B and W photos from my engagement session :)
Comments always welcome.

Leica-fully, Alfie

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.

If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute
it.  Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown and delete the
original message.  Thank you for your compliance.

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] "Engagement Photos"--Alternative PAW's, December 8th, 2001)