Subject: [Leica] Considering some camera trades--any advice?
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 12:39:03 -0500

I am considering trading in a Minolta Maxxum 5xi body + 2 zoom lens plus
Canon Rebel + 1 zoom lens to get some cash at a local camera shop. I plan to
use the money to get myself a Leica CL in addition to the Leica R4 and
Leicaflex which I do have. Sounds like a good idea. I don't want to spend a
thousand bucks to get in the Leica M-system (probably prefer over the Bessa)
and I do want a compact rangefinder which I think that the Leica CL
provides.

Any advice?

Alfie

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.

If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute
it.  Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown and delete the
original message.  Thank you for your compliance.

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Considering some camera trades--any advice?)