Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim's Brickbats was: I commend to your attention
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 11:55:21 -0600

Ted,
I don't think anyone except your dear sweet Sandy (whose work I enjoy)
has called you on the carpet for any remarks.

You've been consistently supportive of the PAW project, patting people
on their backs when deserved, and pointing out faults when you see
them.  None of us has a quarrel with honest criticism;  if we did,
we'd just show our pictures to people who gush all the time.  (Not
that I mind a little gushing from time-to-time.)

Regards,

Sonny