Subject: Re: [Leica] I commend to your attention
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 17:09:12 -0500

Sorry, Paul - Typical tourist snaps of friends and of "exotic" - by
white, Western, developed world standards - people in colorful "native"
clothing...I really don't understand why these are the kind of pics
Leicas take best - I'd say they're the kind of snaps that Olympus Epics
usually take...;-) The exposures are uneven. The lighting in uneven. In
some of the shots it looks like he was a good half-a-block too far from
the subject. I'm sure his family and neighbors enjoyed the slide show
when he got home. Maybe. :-)

B. D.
Okay, I've had a rough day. But everything I said is true.;-)