Subject: Re: [Leica] On Line Shops
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 08:16:12 +0100

Bill,

Your experience is representative of the two shops. I would stick to B&H. In
the late 80s and early 90s I shopped at Adorama, B&H, Smile Photo and a few
other New York dealers, both in person and by mail order. Since then, B&H has
leapt ahead of the pack in terms of customer service, honesty, selection and
the shop itself. Today B&H is the only shop where I would shop online.

Note that I am comparing here the big shops that advertise in photo magazines
etc. The small retailers who advertise here (e.g. Rich or Pat) can always be
counted on to provide excellent service.

Nathan