Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Photo Mgazines
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 05:59:08 +0100

I think that LensWork and Photo Techniques are excellent. I also read Katalog, a
Danish somewhat artsy magazine. While LensWork can get a bit tedious with all
those US West Coast landscape portfolios, I find at least one essay of interest
in every issue, and recent issues seem to have a wider gamut of portfolios as
well. As for Photo Techniques (important: make sure you get the US magazine, and
not the UK magazine of the same name), it most certainly is not an advertisement
for Canon. It has serious and useful articles on all technical aspects of
photography and caters both to the traditional darkroom crowd as well as to
those who scan their negatives or slides.

Nathan