Subject: Re: [Leica] Loading 35mm 36 exposure film
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 15:16:51 -0800

I have developed film for the past 50 years. In all that time I have not had
any problems with any reels. Of course if you are the type to drop them,
then cast iron may not be strong enough.
Hewes may be the strongest, I am familiar with the brand,  but it should
matter only to those prone to dropping them.

Joe