Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Photo Mgazines
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 07:51:40 -0700

I agree, ever since the eternally damned Mike J left the helm, the quality
of the photography has gone downhill. There are still good technical
articles though and Bruce B, seems to be getting a whole bunch of AA types
all steamed up. However it is not the cover to cover read it used to be.

John Collier