Subject: [Leica] 0.58 finder as a spare part
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 07:44:22 -0700

I have read of at least one person installing an 0.58x in a classic. It cmay
be your distributor's policy not to sell major spare parts to private
individuals. Each distributor has its own policy on this. As an example you
can buy the tool to adjust the vertical rangefinder alignment from Leica USA
but the Canadian distributor refuses to sell special tools. Have a friend in
a different country try and order the part.

John Collier