Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS:noctilux halloween now flash on sidelines
From: Magnessbill@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 12:29:42 EST

You are correct that when doing an assignment we use plenty of lights. But in these cases the subjects are posing for the picture, that is the task at hand.
In sports, during competition, I think it's possible that a flsh could distract the athelete- causing a missed pass, poor throw etc. I would feel bad to have caused this. A journalist  IMHO, should not effect the out come of the thing they are covering.
But, as you may have read in one of my responses, I'm being convinced that flash can be used in some circumstances.
I'm flattered you looked me up in the ASMP.
Bill

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] WAS:noctilux halloween now flash on sidelines)