Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pictures, FDR Visit
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:35:37 -0500

The Efke film as well as the Foma film and paper is dirt cheap from
Fotoimpex (www.fotoimpex.de)   Like $1.50 per roll.  Shipping is a flat $15
so it doesn't pay to buy a small quantity.  I saw another link for the 127
size posted here and it was a LOT more expensive than if you order it from
Germany.  Their customer service is excellent too.

The main concern at this point is that the film comes by mail.  So far so
good but you never know these days.

Mike D