Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pictures, FDR Visit
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 19:11:50 -0500

Thanks.  Efke KB-25 is the same formula as the old Adox KB-14.  Efke is made
by Fotokemika Zagreb in Croatia.  Freestyle used to sell it in the US but
don't anymore.  I got mine from Fotoimpex in Germany.  I think its the last
remaining EI-25 film left now that Agfa APX-25 is discontinued.  So far I
like it a lot.  The grain is, to my eye, finer than anything else I have
ever used.  It looks like it has a very nice tonal range too.

I was tempted to break out my Leica-A but it has a half-finished roll of
another film in it (yes I use it to take pictures) and I really wanted to
try out the Efke.  Terrible excuse but true!

Mike D