Subject: [Leica] Re: OT:Photo grad school.
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 18:40:47 -0800

I do not believe that it has anything to do with anyone asking for your
credentials in photography. It has everything to do with your ability to
manage your own business and actually succeed as a photographer.

This is why Brooks teaches the same classes as a college teaches, but heavy
on the photography. AA, BA, & MS. There are also diploma programs for a
diploma in a specific aspect of photography.

The AA, BA, and MS include business.

http://www.brooks.edu/degrees.htm

When I went through brooks ('59-'61) it was a trade school and heavy into
the technical aspects of photography. If you wanted an AA degree, you had
to simultaneously go to Santa Barbara City College. Brooks and the City
College had an arrangement so class times would not conflict.

Jim