Subject: Re: [Leica] noctilux halloween images
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 18:22:39 -0800

Rei wrote:
>>> the banter on the LUG regarding the full moon this Halloween
> inspired me to try some available light trick-or-treat images.
> the moon might have been full, but it was behind a lot of cloud
> cover, at least here in northern NJ.  so it was available
> porchlights and streetlights.<<<<<<

Hi rei,
A very good effort my man, unfortunately even though the exposures appear
right on and things are sharp with great little subjects WHY? Why, OH WHY?

Didn't you bend your knees and get down to their level, as the images
would've been ten times more powerful and effective. The first photograph of
the little guy in his space suit would've been incredible given we see it in
focus and correct exposure.

Man I gotta tell you guys when you're shooting little kids this size get
your ass down on the road or carpet or wherever and your photographs will
improve ten fold every exposure.

Please take this as positive criticism.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited