Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: adapter ring:plot thickens
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 13:53:33 EST

oh-oh. Ten days ago I bought a new Voigtlander-Cosina 21mm Color-Skopar AND A
LEICA SCREW-TO-M adapter. On my M6, at the full infinity stop of thge lens,
the lens cam has pushed the M6 RF image beyond infinity. I thought it was a
defect in the lens. But the vendor checked  a Leica adapter on three other
V-C lenses with the same result.

The conclusion is obvious: the Leica adapter is not of the correct thickness
and thus, the lens cam does not take the correct position relative to the
camera probe/arm. I'm trying to get a V-C adapter to see if in fact it aligns
the lens cam and and the M6 probe correctly.

Seth        LaK 9

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] RE: adapter ring:plot thickens)