Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 13:17:01 -0800

I guess you could show people your portfolio and on the last page have your MFA
instead of keeping it in your sock drawer.

My point being:
what for?
what do you want to be when you grow up?
I guess not a photographer. There's no money in that.
Better to stick to the academic atmosphere.

I'd hate to be you in school your pictures are better than your teachers are
going to be and they are not going to be happy about that.

I guess you could get your MFA and teach others to get THEIR MFA
	who could then teach OTHERS to get their MFA.

My thought is
Life is too short and you're no spring chicken.

Time to start your Freshman year in Reality!
Be a photographer! Reality 101!
As far as i go you ARE a photographer.
It's time to graduate!

Mark Rabiner
(my personal opinion only copyright 2001 any resemblance to living creatures
dead or alive is purely coincidental and should not be construed)
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] OT:Photo grad school.)