Subject: [Leica] FS: Lenses
From: CHRISTOPHER.CHEN@customs.treas.gov
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:52:14 -0500

Get an early start on Xmas . . .

Leitz collapsible f/4 9cm Elmar (c.1955).  Nice user telephoto, perfect
for travel.  Glass has the usual slight haze & a few light cleaning marks.
 Aperture blades are clean & dry.  Front element collapses & extends
smoothly.  Focuses smoothly.  Chrome on the rear portion bears some wear &
scratches on the focus dial & opposite the distance scale (marked in
feet). Comes w/modern rear cap & original front cap (I'll also throw in a
B+W UV filter if buyer wants it).  $300

Leica f/2 35mm Summicron-M ASPH (black).  Almost brand-new (5 months-old
from Rich Pinto), hardly used, & obviously still on USA Passport Warranty
(will work w/buyer tomaintain this benefit).  Has 2 tiny dust specks
inside that have no discernible optical effect (present since the lens
came out of the box).  Comes w/box, case, hood, caps, & all documentation.
 $1000

Nippon Kogaku f/2.5 3.5cm W-Nikkor chrome (c.1952-54) for Nikon RF (&
Contax RF).  Apparently the victim of an impact on the filter ring & front
bezel,
but was repaired so that filters will screw in.  Otherwise chrome is very
good w/only a few light scratches.  Optically clear but w/a few very light
cleaning marks on rear element & 1 tiny bubble.  Aperture blades clean &
dry.  Focus is smooth.  Comes w/leather case & Nikon front cap (fits
loosely), but no rear cap.  $250 (for an extra $120 I'll include a
pre-WWII Zeiss Ikon 432/5 3.5cm finder)

All suggested prices include shipping in North America (reasonable offers
welcome, too).  I can also provide pictures of these items (& pictures
taken w/these lenses).

Thanks, Chris
Washington, DC
furcafe@cris.com