Subject: [Leica] Color
From: David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:47:39 -0800

Here's a link about color management that might be of interest.

<< http://www.colorhythm.com/s_resources/interview1.html >>

After spending about a hundred hours printing color the past several weeks,
with time split evenly between a conventional chemical color darkroom and a
digital system, I've come to one conclusion; There's no right/best/perfect
method of making prints. Both have chemcial and digital have strengths and
weaknesses.

I prefer conventional printing, at least with Leica negs. It does a better
job of showing off the optical quality of Leica lenses. Though that's not
always everything.

Dave