Subject: [Leica] Fair photos
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:43:02 -0800

Well, everyone was so nice a few months ago when I posted some photos, so
I'll try again.  The B&W were all developed in Rodinal 1:50.  I haven't had
as much luck scanning B&W negatives and getting it to look good in
photoshop.  My darkroom skills are better than my computer skills.  If I had
a good flatbed, I would scan the prints for comparison, but my old Relisys
at school does a farily lousy job.  Everything looks like mud.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=164560

Almost forgot to put the link.  Hope you enjoy at least one of the photos.

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
P. O. Box 159/101 W. 5th. St.