Subject: [Leica] Reminder: Chicago Street Photography Panel
From: "Gregory Rubenstein" <gcr910@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 03:05:23 +0000

Have had a few responses from Chicago-area folks, so here's a reminder
about the Street Photography Panel coming up December 1 at the Art Institute
of Chicago and the opportunity for LUG folks in the area to gather.

The Photographic Society of the Art Institute of Chicago is hosting a Street
Photography Panel in the Morton Auditorium from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. Saturday,
December 1. Joel Meyerowitz and Colin Westerbeck are the moderators. Slated
to be there as panelists are Ernesto Bazan (Cuba), Melanie Einzig (New York)
and Tom Arndt (Chicago). Yeah, this is in conjunction with an exhibit, "The
Sidewalk Never Ends: Street Photography Since the 1970s."

Alert me off-list, if interested; offer restaurant/culinary preferences,
etc. The number of responders will determine whether this is an informal
wander or big enough group to require some kind of advance arrangement. If
you've already responded, you're on the list; I'll send you meeting-place
details Sunday (November 24).

Greg Rubenstein
gcr910@msn.com