Subject: [Leica] Photo grad school/What do you want from photography?
From: "Gregory Rubenstein" <gcr910@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:07:24 +0000

I agree with most of what's been said about the importance of learning
business skills, building a portfolio, enhancing technical proficiency, etc.

But what does the person who started this thread want from a life in
photography? Did I miss that in the beginning or did this start as a general
query about the value of photo-grad school?

If what the originator is seeking from photography was unsaid, I'll ask so
maybe we can provide something of value: What do you want from photography?

Apologies in advance if that has been covered and my holiday weekend reading
was careless.

Greg