Subject: Re: [Leica] Reminder: Chicago Street Photography Panel
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:07:08 -0600

Hi Greg---
This is a bit off topic but I'm wondering if you could check to see
if this exhibit is traveling? What are the dates it will be in
Chicago? It sounds like a terrific show that I would like to see very
much.
If I could be at your get-together I'd be there, but it's too far for
me right now. [I drove from Bloomington IL to home (850 miles) in
September in one day--so it's only a day's drive but I have other
stuff to do.]
Best,
John Fulton
Fort Worth