Subject: [Leica] Wartime Screw Leica ?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:12:17 EST

Hello all .
I will soon be in relation with a guy owning a screw mount Leica
with the LUFTWAFE sign and cross from the WWII .

The guy will probably sell the camera and lens .

Although I don't know what it is exactly , what should I check
on the camera to see if it's a copy or not ?
What about serial numbers ?
And , next , the important thing : the price ?
I know this is a lot of questions for something I haven't even
seen but maybe some of you owners of such cameras could
guide me on that bought .
Thanks

Jo Goodtimes , France