Subject: Re: [Leica] Saturday "Pro Photo" Shopping
From: Jesse Hellman <hellman@home.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 11:08:04 -0500

There is an excellent use for a camera strap I have not seen mentioned
here: it can be used to hold the camera steady at slow shutter speeds.
Wrap the right part of the strap around your head so that you can grasp
it with your left hand, pulling the Leica tightly against your forhead.
View with your left eye. You can still focus, and your right hand is
free as usual.

This is one place for which the Rapidwinder or motor is especially
useful.

There are other ways to do this, too.

Jesse

Message from Mark Rabiner <rabiner2@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Saturday "Pro Photo" Shopping)