Subject: Re: [Leica] Saturday "Pro Photo" Shopping
From: Mark Rabiner <rabiner2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 21:15:27 -0800

Mike Quinn wrote:

> People who use camera straps must learn to expect these things...
> The only good use of a strap I can recall was by a friend who swung his IIIc
> around his head by the strap to clear a path during a riot in Africa.
> Both survived.
> The rest of us use bags.
>
> Mike Quinn
>
> Mike

I don't think so. I think from conversing on this topic many times before that
the vast majority of us do use straps. Very few don't.
Perhaps we should do a survey.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA
New Email address for the next several hours is rabiner2@home.com
Website for the next several hours is http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

this weekend  to be changing over to my new domain name:
markrabiner.com
mark@markrabiner.com    will me my email address

Replies: Reply from Jesse Hellman <hellman@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Saturday "Pro Photo" Shopping)