Subject: [Leica] Saturday "Pro Photo" Shopping
From: Mark Rabiner <rabiner2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 15:30:16 -0800

Another thing i got was Tetenal Anti Newton spray.
(For Scanner and graphic Arts Techniques)
(Anti-Newton Spray #109553
(The Anti-Newton Spray eliminates the annoying Newton rings. Great for use with
scanners. Environmentally friendly, free of FCFCs and CFCs. 200ml.)
http://www.jobo-usa.com/products/chembw.htm#Anti-Newton Spray

Well Photography is a graphic Arts Technique!

I'm planning on making a hinged sandwich of a piece of 5x7 glass and a piece of
white Plexiglas and making full frame black border enlargements from 4x5 negs
with my Omega D2 in my darkroom.
I'd spray the inside of this hinged sandwich to chase away those pesky Newtons.
We'll see if this works it cost me $12.42.

Also to spray my flatbed scanner so i can scan whole negs without the awkward
black HOLDERS.

For similar reasons but all formats.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA
New Email address for the next several hours is rabiner2@home.com
Website for the next several hours is http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

this weekend  to be changing over to my new domain name:
markrabiner.com
mark@markrabiner.com    will me my email address

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> ([Leica] patch flare)
Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> ([Leica] WTB)