Subject: [Leica] Saturday "Pro Photo" Shopping
From: Mark Rabiner <rabiner2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 15:20:17 -0800

Another thing i picked up was some 8x10 and 11x14 paper.

... for my Epson inkjets.

That's right
this is not a typo,
you do not put this paper in your hypo.

It's called "Borderless Matte Paper, Heavyweight

I usually use Epson heavyweight matt paper when i inkjet which has been less and less
this would appear to be the same stuff only fits in the same portfolio pages and
boxes and stacks with my darkroom prints.
If i print it with borders i hope no nobody, no marketing guy shoots me.
So soon I and others will be walking around with a stack of prints: inkjets
intertwined with darkroom prints.
We'll see how they go together and how they get along and if one outdoes the other.
Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA
New Email address for the next several hours is rabiner2@home.com
Website for the next several hours is http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

this weekend  to be changing over to my new domain name:
markrabiner.com
mark@markrabiner.com    will me my email address