Subject: [Leica] Saturday "Pro Photo" Shopping
From: Mark Rabiner <rabiner2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 15:06:33 -0800

Pro Photo in my neighborhood is now open Saturdays and till 2. I just got back
from there!!.
http://www.prophotosupply.com/
I picked up a protective neoprene camera cover made by Zing
http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/bags.htm (click on "Covers For SLR" at the top
of the little list.)
I got the large size it fits my black TTL M6 I had with me with rapid winder and
grip and 35 Summicron Asph.
And once i got home the 90 Summicron Asph apo
Now I'll be going out and about with that lens on the camera more often it looks like.
So now as my camera goes smashing into my car door frame as i climb in and out
or a door frame  as i walk through it it will make a dull thud instead of a crash.
Reversible ugly grey on one side and black on the other. I'm going with the black.
Maybe if a grey camera body ever comes out I'll change my mind.

A smaller version they had there was florescent purple on one side and black on
the other.
I'll wait to get a color more fitting to my personal style. Which ain't
florescent purple. Maybe i'll call Tiffen and order it.

Comes in 6 sizes and 5 colors. Buy one today.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA
New Email address for the next several hours is rabiner2@home.com
Website for the next several hours is http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

this weekend  to be changing over to my new domain name:
markrabiner.com
mark@markrabiner.com    will me my email address