Subject: Re: [Leica] R5-R7 decision
From: "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:05:46 -0500

Spend the extra money and get the R-8. it is light years ahead of all the
others
a much more solid feeling camera. Meter pattern selection with all of the
different
shutter modes (m/a/p/t) you will not be sorry!!!!!!!!!! My R7 will be making
room
for another R8 in the very near future.
Cheers Wilber Jeffcoat