Subject: Re: [Leica] Books
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:12:24 -0600

David--
That will take some research on your part.
Sometimes, especially if it's a Magnum photographer, there will be a
credit in the book. Specifically, I remember Constantine Manos had a
"Leica" credit in his Greek Portfolio book. Knowing David Alan
Harvey, it's safe to assume that all pictures in his Cuba book are
taken with Leica cameras. Ralph Gibson has used nothing but Leicas
during his career so all his books are Leica camera produced. There's
also the French photographer with the hyphenated name, but that's
obvious. Those are just some examples off the top of my head. Good
luck with your collection.
John Fulton
Fort Worth

Replies: Reply from "David Burdoin" <herzilein@clear.lakes.com> (Re: [Leica] Books)