Subject: Re: [Leica] Freezing Polaroid Film
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 19:01:42 -0600

My understanding as to why it is not recommended to freeze Polaroid
is fairly simple. Polaroid considers the amount of time it takes to
"thaw" frozen boxes of Polaroid to be fairly long. Therefore they
feel that not enough time will be allowed for thawing and therefore
the film will not work properly when still frozen/cold. Therefore to
avoid the problem they just do not recommend freezing.
(At least that's my memory of the issue).
John Fulton
Fort Worth