Subject: [Leica] M4-2 film speed reminder
From: Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 10:14:43 +0000

Hi,

I recently bought a pretty M4-2 which I'm very pleased with it. It's a
companion to my M3.

I'd like to know what is the recommended method for marking the film
speed reminder circle on the back of the camera, please. Also, of
course, for erasing the mark.

Is pencil best, or ink? What is the best way to remove the marks, and
will they be completely removed, or is it best not to mark it at all?
I suspect the latter may be the best option, particularly since I tend
to use only 2 speeds of film in the Leicas (200 & 400).

- ---
Thanks,
 Bob

mailto:bob@web-options.com