Subject: Re: [Leica] M4-2 film speed reminder
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 10:02:14 -0600

This may not work for you, but because I seem to never use a flash, when using an
uncommon film for me,  I just tear the end off the box and stick the portion that
tells the speed and type into my flash shoe.

Of course, the best thing I've done is to find a film I like and stick to it, so I
have eliminated a variable in my photography.

(variable=opportunity for error)

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com