Subject: RE: [Leica] wk44/sl/Truckstops
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 18:02:52 -0800

Steve -
I really like the alternate. As a firm believer in the "calendar rule" for
eating establishments, I try to go to these kinds of places often while out
photographing.
The alternate photo makes me want to pull up a chair and sit down. Grab a
menu, relax, and ask the lady what the special is.
Although, plastic ketchup!
Blasphemy!
Almost as bad as the plastic "bottles" of beer they serve at Safeco Field...

Jay Burleson
"It is now the moment when by common consent we pause to become conscious of
our national life and to rejoice in it, to recall what our country has done
for each of us, and to ask ourselves what we can do for our country in
return. "
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/

Steve posted: http://www.streetphoto.net/paw44.html