Subject: Re: [Leica] New R ASPH lens
From: "Ken Lam" <kensklam@aiab.com.hk>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:00:39 +0800

> http://www.k-repair.net/topic/topic.html
>
> There are two lenses including the R15/2.8 ASPH which will replace the
> 15mm/3.5 Zesiss product. And the other is really making me breathless. The
> wide-angle zoom lens we have been waiting for : 21-35mm/f3.5-4 ASPH.
>
> That is a Japanese site and hope some Japanese lugger can help us out
here.

Low dispersion glasses are also used for the R15mm F2.8 ASPH with 13 lens
elements constructed in 10 groups. Designed and made in Germany. Four
built-in filters are ND, Y, G and O. 110 degree of view angle. Shortest
focusing distance is 0.18m and weight for 710g. Begin to sell in November.

For the R21-35mm, low dispersion glasses are used with 9 elements in 8
groups. Designed in Germany and made by Panasonic. Begin to sell in Feb or
mar 2002.

Message from "Eddie Shih" <eddie@leicafanclub.org> ([Leica] New R ASPH lens)