Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V21 #46
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:02:55 -0700

I'm not sure if there is a BEST developer for Delta 100, but my favorite is ID-11. It gives exceptional results, though you can use Microphene for finer grain (apparently, I have never used this combination). I also have used the newer Ilford DD-X with results very similar to ID-11 - and it is more convenient (and three times as
expensive!). Delta 100 is my staple black and white film, and I use ID-11 95% of the time with it. I use the DD-X when I am shooting Delta 3200, and it works fine for Delta 100 and 400 as well.

Cheers!
- - marc