Subject: [Leica] RE: Leica Photography
From: "Gumm, Jim" <Jim.Gumm@okdhs.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:36:18 -0600

I recently revealed the fact that I had several years, mostly complete of
Leica Photography starting in 1953 and ending around 1964. I offered these
for sale or trade for an approximate equal amount of literature, etc.
Several responses showed some interest, but the amount these respondees
offered was so small that I have decided just to keep the magazines and save
them for the future. I am sorry to those interested. I guess, I need to
learn that when I post something, I need to carefully examine what I have
said, before I send it. Once again I apologize to those interested, and I
hope not to have angered anyone in this process.
Now for a question: Is it legal to make copies of this literature to give to
several repondants who requested specific articles? I would not charge
anything, I just want to help a few luggers who have asked.
I have just received my 1.25 mag. Leitz eyepiece loupe. My favorite combo
with it is a 90 on an M3 with the loupe. Next is the Noctilux with it on any
camera body. It really helps, except in the dimmest light.
Best regards,
Jimbo