Subject: [Leica] SonC's PAW 43
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:07:54 -0600

Not to be outdone by those who travel great distances to find streets
to street-shoot, I traveled to my old stomping grounds, New Orleans
this weekend.  It's about a 4 hour trip, so I do not go there too
often, but  there's great pleasure in being a tourist in a town that
you know well enough to be a taxi driver.  Hmmm...  maybe better than
most cabbies.

Anyhow, I shot several themes, but since it is nearly Halloween, I
thought I'd go to the French Market in the Quarter, and see what I
could find.  My Picture-A-Week was chosen from that lot; I found it
to be almost unsettling, maybe because I don't do too much
streetshooting in an urban atmosphere.   It was not a posed shot, but
they caught me taking the shot.  Here it is:

http://www.sonc.com/paw/shopping.htm

The alternates were from the same location.
http://www.sonc.com/paw/dancin_pump.htm
http://www.sonc.com/paw/vendor.htm
http://www.sonc.com/paw/family_pump.htm

Leica CL  90mmTele-emarit Fuji Superia Xtra 800

My Picture a week index is at http://www.sonc.com/paw

Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com